Friday 11 April 2014

My autobiography

My name is Verah Miranda Díaz, and I was born on 17th May 1993 in Santiago, Chile. My parents are Alejandra Díaz and Francisco Miranda, I have a sister two years older than me and her name is Maga.
I've lived all my life in Estación Central. In there lives my large family too, but in different places. I don't live with my father, but I see him frequently. I live with my mother, her couple, Ari, and my sister.
I've always like art, my mother told me that when I was 3 years old I painted my sister and my two cousin for their back. For my mother that was awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Verah i have a question. Why your parents gave you that name?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carla, I never answered your question!! Sorry about that :c
      My parents gave me this name for a song from pink floyd, called Vera, by a famous singer of the Second World War. The H was a gift :)

      Delete