Friday 16 May 2014

Your favourite picture

Hi, in this post I´m going to talk about one of my favourite photograph and this picture it was taken by the chilean photographic artist Sergio Larrain. I don't know the name of this picture, but i like very much, i think because you can see two kids in the street, apparently place where they lived.

I like this photograph for many reasons, one is the simplicity with was taken, the simpleness, the reality , the honestly, i think the picture have all this.

I like the relationship between the kids, his brotherhood. At less what i see in this. 

I remember when me and my sister were children and we play together, my mother also taken a picture similar than this.

par102873

Photographer Sergio Larrain was born in 1931 and died in 2012, and is exhibiting his photographs at the National Museum of Art, and there is a phrase that says "A good picture comes from a state of grace" and I´m agree with this philosophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment