Friday 30 May 2014

My favorite filme

Hi, today I'm tell you about my favorite movie and his name is The King's Speech.


I like that film because show us one side from the life of a person that convert in a king (George VI), but is stutterer, and all the trouble he went through with his Royal Family, especially with his brother and his classes of speech, with an australian speech therapist.


His older brother should be the king but he decides marry with a woman, an American socialite divorcée who is still legally married to her second husband. Because that, the Prince Albert takes his place. 

The story its about the relationship between Albert and his therapist, Lionel, with ups and down, but they are friends. I will not telling you the end of this film, because it loses the magic.

The actor Colin Firth plays King George VI and won the Academy Award for Best Actor. I liked him on many others paper, but more in this particular movie. He shows different facet.

I like that kind of stories with drama, History, humor sense and a great ending.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Verah, what country is this movie? It seems very interesting, I would like see!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a British film, I'm glad you want to see it.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I saw this movie and I liked, both are amazing actors.

    ReplyDelete