Friday 26 September 2014

POST 2

Hello, classmates and teacher. Today i'm going to talk you about the creativity and how I work with her and what are the things who help me to create. Also the artist who like me and inspire me. But I don't going to talk of my creative working process, because I don't have one, I always work my projects in different ways, and I don´t have a clear idea of how I do, just I do.

I see creativity as a very important thing because its a tool to art, to me, the creation as a process that never end.

I try in my work talk about daily things, not understand the art like something separated from the real life. This things, that I see on the street, with which I am everyday, things that living my neighbors, all this are the things who help me to create.

I think that the university give me the chance to know another artists, to know the work from my mates, and also the space to work, because the workshops are big.

Felix Maruenda is an artist whom I admire greatly. He is a chilean sculptur, his work to me seems very interesting because works primarily with metal, has works of great wingspan and his work in general is political, which I also like.







1 comment:

  1. Like you, I think art and real life must to be united ever.

    ReplyDelete