Saturday 28 June 2014

Blogging Experience

Hi everyone! the experience of write this blog to me was very exciting because writing is a way to traspasing my thought and my imagination, also knows another side of myself. Writing to me was very complicated just at the beginning, but later it wasn't, the words just came out.

Lately was influenced my reading by George R. R. Martin series called "A song of fire and ice", with this I believe I have improved in redaction, I think. I hope... A friend of mine showed me these books, he loves the saga and helped me in so many ocations with the book, the reading and the names, because are many characters. 

In the future I would like dedicate me to writing and reading, I think that help to reflexion and imagination, also help to clear the ideas and to keep open mind.

Despite my difficulties was a pleasant experience and I put into practice what I learned in class. 

I'm not good at reading or writing but these books and blogs has motivated me to do it more. 

The blog is also very useful to give an opinion, report and share with others, learn and know the tastes and interests of friends who also were writing the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment