Thursday 26 June 2014

How I use facebook

Hello classmates! I've to say that I´ve surprise with this topic, I think its fun but I don't know why. Anyway... facebook.
Long time ago, when I studied in high school I'll created my facebook page because I really wanted to find friends of my old school or relatives, also friends from where I used to live before, just find them...
I'll used to answer quiz from facebook and play some games, now that I think, it was very boring...
Now, I use facebook to share pictures, news, songs or some thought.
But, I don't know why, I check my facebook and I close it again many times at day, I think I do this because if someone is connected and I need tell something, or see news important from other people or even other countries, see it in time.
I continue adding friends or bands that I like, to keeping in touch and know what it's new.
The problem is when you replace the personal contact and you forget the really important, the people think sometimes that write in the wall of facebook or send a message to a friend is enough to build a relationship. But see each other, touch each other, the real contact, it's the really important to life and be happy.
Now facebook is many platforms in one, because that we used it so much. I think.

1 comment:

  1. I do those quiz to went I was a kid! and start use face book

    ReplyDelete