Friday 20 June 2014

A piece of technology

Hello, today I'm going to talk about a piece of technology that I really like, my photographic camera.

This camera is very important to me, because it was a gift from my mom. She took pictures very young, but never studied anything in relation to art or photography, it was just an amateur. I always liked your pictures and I think because of that interested me art.

Although it is not a great camera, is not professional or anything, it has great sentimental value to me because it is something that unites us with my mom, because we don’t understand a lot of things and always have differences in how we understand the world or understand things. But this makes it a common language we share.

Since she gave me the camera I think something changed between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment